Saturday 20 March 2010

A list

I don't feel very 'A-List' today with a streaming cold but my nails are. I've returned to being bold with my nail colour and it feels better, more me. Just re reading that last sentence. How can a colour of nail varnish give you a different feeling? It makes me feel happy and even happier as I think I've found my perfect red nail varnish. It's with just the right hint of blueness, no orange tone to it. It's red but not tarty. Elegant and no hint of mutton dressed as lamb old lady about it, which can sometimes happen. I shall definately be having my toenails painted in this sometime soon. My final thought today. Do I stick with this red always or venture to maybe find an even better one? What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.