Saturday 27 March 2010

Bahama Mama


Away this weekend, alas not to the Bahamas but my nails are in the land of sun. I'm thinking this colour will go well with my new blue and white silk top from Zara. I'm hoping this top will become a firm favourite in my wardrobe. It's striped, which is always a bonus. Silk - so I can basically wear it at any time of year. Three quarter length sleeved, another feature I like my tops to have. It will be a great top to wear any time any place and especially those moments when I'm not sure what to wear either because of how I'm feeling, not sure quite where we're going. I'm thinking of wearing it with skinny jeans and kitten heels on Saturday night. One of those times when you're seeing new friends in their home and just aren't quite sure what they'll be wearing out to supper.
Back to the sun. I had my first glass of rose wine this week. Alas it was inside, not outside but those days will come.

2 comments:

  1. ... and what a lovely glass of rose it was!!!

    Bring on the summer... new homes with gardens to drink rose in!!!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes - I'll sip a glass of cold rose to that!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.