Tuesday 9 March 2010

Temporary Secretary

I love the way these two words work together, I love the shop and I love the necklace. I enjoyed wearing it to a Valentine's Party and, had I not forgotten it, I'd have worn it to travel to and from a recent wedding. Warmth however does not like it. He mocks it. I wear it proudly. I now have another one to add to my collection. 'cupcake'. A dear friend bought it as a 'saw this and thought of you gift'. (Oh how I love those gifts, to know we are kept in mind.) I also love my cupcake necklace as it was partly given to annoy Warmth.
I love that inexplicable relationship between something that one person loves and another person loathes. I think it's especially true when we're in a relationship - sometimes men just don't get it. SJP - case in point. Ruffles, bows and corsages - case in point. I'm in the strange place of having never really been a jeans and jumpers girl but Warmth likes me best in those clothes. We meet in the middle, and I am learning to wear jeans and jumpers. However sometimes I just need to dress up - a ruffle, a corsage, a random necklace, a frill on a skirt and heaven forfend the 'pussy bow' blouse.

What do you have that you love to wear but is disliked by others? And do you continue to wear it anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.