Monday 22 March 2010

Lola Loves Liberty

Part of my current Liberty Love lies in their selection of Lola Rose jewellery. Lola Rose has been one of those brands which each season I look at and admire thinking 'ooh how lovely.' And then when I seriously consider buying a piece decide it's not quite me. I'm not sure why. I love the colours. I either wear very delicate or chunky jewellery. But somehow it doesn't quite work for me. This season is different. I have already bought one impulse piece which I am loving wearing with my silver bangle. it feels spring like on my wrist.

and if it weren't for our upcoming holiday I may have bought a second.

Maybe I'll put it on a birthday wish list....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.