Tuesday 16 March 2010

Papermashtastic

I'm going to friends for supper tonight. I'm really looking forward to chatting and catching up but one thing I'm especially excited about is my gift. I love to be excited about giving gifts and here's mine, well it's what's being tied on the bottle of wine. I'm a sucker for stationery and so often look wistfully at American internet sites with all their letterpress this and here is a company in the UK. I think it is a great idea - especially as the friend I'm visiting loves dogs - so it all just seems perfect.
I've ordered quite a few lovely things from Papermash. Sign up for the newsletter you'll receive discount codes. When my order arrived there was a hand written note saying 'Thank you for supporting small businesses' What will you order from Papermash?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.