Saturday 22 May 2010

Wedding Memories

'Memories do not come leaping to order...they are evoked by a smell, a glimpse of colour, a tone of voice, a note of music.' Mary Wesley The Vacillations of Poppy Carew

Summer is coming and with it the memories of last summer. The preparations for our wedding, our marriage, our life together. And they're not leaping to order.
The scent of the sun reminds me of the day.

The clothes remind of preparing and honeymoon. Summer shoes the places I walked to.

source


The perfume I was given as a gift reminds me of the preparations. Coco Mademoiselle reminds me of the day.


source

There might be a few wedding memory posts coming up. Well I do have all the fantastic passages we knew, found and didn't use.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! It's so nice to ponder over cherished memories.

    ReplyDelete

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.