Saturday 1 May 2010

Eat Me!

I've treated myself to a new cookery book - Eat Me by Cookie Girl.

Cookery books are a little like clothes and make up. If I haven't bought one for a while I start itching. It had been displayed in Books for Cooks and I'd admired. I know I then read about it on a blog, I can't for the life of me remember which one - I want to go back and say 'Thank you' too.

I'm excited about this new book and shall bake something for a meeting next week but there is one disappointment. This cookery book has no ribbons as bookmarks at all. Now if there are any cookery book publishers out there I have a suggestion, a plea, an idea... Thank you to those of you who put ribbons in to bookmark a page but frankly I need more than one so could we maybe have three, four, five? Just imagine how pretty it would look in this book either different shades of pink or maybe lime and pink together?

Thank you for listening.

source

Happy Baking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.