Tuesday 2 November 2010

Florence

Florence, what a lovely lovely time we had.
Here are some of my memories.

With our Luxe guide to help discover the gems.


O ur hotel


in


so we had to visit



And then Santa Maria Novella Pharmacia .


We marvelled at


and our favourite museum was


a welcome simplicity after the ornateness of The Uffizi.

We licked a

every day.

We had to eat a slice of

Every night we started with a

and then to some delicious restaurants.

We drank lots of lovely

And finally we queued for our

to take the


back to


The end of a wonderful wonderful holiday.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! And what a creative post! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing trip...did you love the Opera? We went when we were in Budapest, my first time and I found it so romantic. Thanks for sharing these!
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful holiday and I loved the way you recorded it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me very happy! I love the way you told us about your trip, and I'm glad you had such fun. Hope the Santa Maria Novella Pharmacia was as enchanting as i imagine it to be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only ever been there once, but I think the FarmacĂ­a is possibly the most beautiful shop in the world. Hope you bought something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Florence - adore it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.