Friday 30 April 2010

The Month of April

Something new, something for me and maybe you. As blogging is a kind of diary I thought I'd quite like to record some of the things that have happened in the month.

Visited one of My Best Girls new abode in Hampstead. A place I've never lived but have missed when no friends lived there. so glad she's returned.
Baked Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins from The Hummingbird
Drinks in The Dove - too cold to sit outside.
Easter - lots of family and chocolates.
Hair, legs, nails getting ready for holiday. Love The Cowshed.
Ate at Canteen, Bakers Street. Good but because of the friends we went with. Very little atmosphere there on this Friday evening.
Marrakech Marrakech Marrakech.
Finished Marie Antoinette by Antonia Fraser, The Return Victoria Hislop (great by the pool but not worth lugging home again), Nocturnes by Kashio Isaguro, Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote, Vogue,
Stuck on the wrong side of That Volcano.
A Family 80th Birthday party in the sun - glorious!
Chris Offili at Tate Britain with my parents. My mother loved it, my father not so sure.
An offer accepted on our flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.