Saturday 24 April 2010

I believed...

'I believed that one day I would find a young man with whom I could talk far into the night without tiring; talking on and on we would come to realise that we saw things in the same way, that we felt the same emotions. So love would be born, a love based on friendship, on respect...' Susanna Tamaro Follow Your Heart

I'd always imagined this place of talking being bed but then I saw this picture and decided here would be a great place too. Its outside, but there's a fire. It's late in the evening. There are two glasses of wine, and nobody about. It's perhaps at the end of a day on holiday, when the conversations you start today really can continue tomorrow. There is no need to think what the time is. Time can wait. Is on your side.

Happy Talking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.