Thursday 18 February 2010

The Five W's

Why
I've so enjoyed reading your blogs that I thought I'd like to have a try. May I join you?
What
Over the years I've collected quotes which have been written in three hardback notebooks. I wondered if I were sixteen now - would they be handwritten or would I store them on a computer? There'll be other nibbles and sips from the rest of my life too. So then we get to know each other a little more.
When
Regularly.
Who
Ra - in my thirties and very recently married, to Warmth. You'll learn more about me, my family and friends as we go on this journey together.
Where
London, which I love. Currently West but hoping to move South East soon. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ooh how lovely more stripes on the page...
Thank you for taking the time.